Experience Some of Maine’s Best Attractions
Are you part of the 51% of Americans who take their summer vacation in July? If you are, what are your plans? Exploring Maine can be adventurous, fun-filled, and budget-friendly! With the tourism season on the lighter side this year, now is the perfect time to explore Maine!
Here are 5 exciting day trips to take with the family that will not bust your budget!
- Blueberry Mountain: Just north of Fryeburg. Looking for an easy kid-friendly hike, try Blueberry Mt. After you work up a sweat, cool off at Rattlesnake Flume and Pool.
- Bar Harbor is always a fun-filled time! Shopping, restaurants, beaches, and hiking trails all around. Bar Harbor is a major tourist attraction but with the state still mostly shut down, Maine residents are getting quality time in these areas!
- Visiting Maine’s islands can be a blast for the entire family. Check out these fresh island adventures.
- All aboard, for Maine’s scenic railway tours. Sit back and enjoy the ride while exploring Maine’s beauty.
- Maine is full of history. Explore one of Maine’s 11 historic lighthouses along the coast.
July is an excellent time to get out and enjoy what only Maine summers can offer. You’ll find it’s a unique experience each time you venture out into this beautiful state of ours. I would love to hear all about your summer plans. What fun adventures are you planning? Do you have a special place in Maine that you go to every year? Let me know! I love experiencing our beautiful state from someone else’s perspective! Be sure to share your vacation pictures with me or you can even send an email describing all the wonderful adventures you had while you were vacationing.
If you are looking to start a budget that includes your next vacation, let me help! Looking to increase your credit score, I can help with that too! Contact me by email at Creynolds@newdimensionsfcu.com or by phone at (207) 872-2771.